Ideas & suggestions

By knowing that Sector 3 Studios (Simbin) is reading the RD forum, i was thinking of making a thread to collect little ideas and suggestions to improve things in R3E. This thread is not intended to be a discussion-thread, neither a wishlist.

So just post your ideas (preferred with concrete suggestions and examples). Big discussions aren't necessary. Give a rating to the posted idea, and this should be enough to tell your opinion about it.

Last edited:
If you watch the latest DEV Stream they (Sector 3) do acknowledge that there will be a "FABCAR" joining the GR5 Capri and BMW 320. That will be awesome. It's essentially a Porsche. The way I like to express my disdain for EA is through economic means....by not supporting any of their products.

I imagine it's either not good favorable business practice to circumvent the license agreements of your fellow developers (even if it's EA) and car manufacturers or there is possibility of legal action. Sure a modder might be able to get away with it but if EA does have any legal ground I really doubt they'd let a competitor get away with it. Does anyone know what the license specifically covers, is it just the Porsche name or does it also include the "likeness" of the vehicles and models?

You should make some Steam recognition of experiences bought in the E3E store!
As it is now, only people that bought DTM from steam are allowed to write a review..
Would certainly be beneficial if more could make reviews of your content on steam.

Today, after buy DTM 92, another 2228 error... It's very dissapointed :(

I think that R3E no need more cars or tracks, need debug system, dedicated races without carnage.
We need "hardcore" setups with brake duct, tyre press and telemetry system. Where is shared memory system docs? The community wants to make plugins...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 23 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 19 7.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.6%