IcemanLFS´s 2012 TV-Style Real T-Cams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that i see one of my T-cams from 2011 with the same values in pic 3 and 4!
Now its all clear why the OP doesnt post screenshots. Funny, really!
Hey man, what´s your problem?? I did my work from scratch, DID NOT COPY WORK FROM OTHERS, specially from you, because i really don´t like your camera mod!!! Why are you messing with my mod?? I don´t talk about yours, so back off and and let me do my work!! I´m just trying to give more camera options beside from yours, ok?
You are more than welcome to use my mod!!

I didnt say you copy/paste anything, calm down a bit. I just say picture 3+4 is exact the cam i offer in my package last year, i dont talk about the Tv style cam. And well i dont care if you like or dislike my mod, even if its funny cause you use equal cam views. I will do my cams as last year so no need for yours. Thanks for offer..:D
I wont post again here, do what you like to do.

Great
Ladies and Gentleman, Ferrari Fans,
I give you...

FERRARI 2012 TV-STYLE REAL CAMS UPDATE 2.0 FINAL

- 2 NEW TV-STYLE T-CAMS;
- 1 NEW POD TV-STYLE T-CAM;
- 2 NEW REAR VIEWS (Suspension rear view).

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0biv92de7tq5q9i

View attachment 33775

and...

FERRARI 2012 TV-STYLE REAL CAMS + CENTER CAMS UPDATE 2.0 FINAL

- 2 NEW TV-STYLE T-CAMS;
- 2 NEW CENTER T-CAMS;
- 1 NEW POD TV-STYLE T-CAM;
- 2 NEW REAR VIEWS (Suspension rear view).

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3dmz7iaqnuvcc9j

Enjoy and please give me your feed-back and comments!!
Next up....McLAREN.
Great job !!I couldn't wait more for this thank you so much!!!And don't listen to others your cam mods are amazing!!:).

Yeah mate I uploaded already ( Marks Cams v1.0 ) I am tweaking them some more to get a more consistent or uniform look so every team is similar.

It is only the cockpit view, not any other, and I have reduced shake/vibration about 60% or so. You are welcome to put them in as one cam pack with yours if people like that.

Try them out and if you have some suggestion just post in my thread.

I totally agree with your belief and attitude as this makes the best mods... I am old and withered so fame and kudos are like snow on the ground... melting :)

I think modmate is a good bloke and he has made very nice cams for long time but I just tried to make a different cockpit view that I didn't see in his cams yet and I also made mine 100% not copied from anyone.

cheers, blanes:D

@IcemanLFS

Those cams seem to be a 1:1 copy partially. Even tho I understand that some values can match I don't think all values for a given cam position can match if you start from scratch.

Please refrain from "getting inspiration" from other modders unless you're getting approval to do so before posting your own mod.

Many people like the rest of your mod - thus I'm not going to remove it. However, I ask you to remove said cameras from your mod shortly.

Tom

@IcemanLFS

Those cams seem to be a 1:1 copy partially. Even tho I understand that some values can match I don't think all values for a given cam position can match if you start from scratch.

Please refrain from "getting inspiration" from other modders unless you're getting approval to do so before posting your own mod.

Many people like the rest of your mod - thus I'm not going to remove it. However, I ask you to remove said cameras from your mod shortly.

Tom
I´m sorry, but i don´t understand what you mean, i don´t understand what i did wrong. I just wanted to post my cameras that i did by myself, alone, spending alot of time trying different camera values, angles, fov´s and settings to match the TV onboard cameras.
One more time, i did not copy any camera values from anyone´s work.
Just because someone said that certain camera angle is identic to their mod, that means it was copyed? Come on, please!
I had no problem at all to get approval from someone´s work if i used their mod.
I don´t want any credits, for me everyone can use my work as they like. This is just a game.
But don´t worry, because i will not post anymore cameras mods or any in this thread or in this forum.
It´s to bad and I´m very sad. I just wanted to help.

So, for me this thread is closed.
I´m sorry guys!

I´m sorry, but i don´t understand what you mean, i don´t understand what i did wrong. I just wanted to post my cameras that i did by myself, alone, spending alot of time trying different camera values, angles, fov´s and settings to match the TV onboard cameras.
Just because someone said that certain camera angle is identic to their mod, that means it was copyed? Come on, please!
I had no problem at all to get approval from someone´s work if i used their mod.
I don´t want any credits, for me everyone can use my work as they like. This is just a game.
But don´t worry, because i will not post anymore cameras mods or any in this thread or in this forum.

I´m sorry guys!
Don't stop man!!You were so close!Don't listen to them, I knew you did all this mod and i knew that you didn't copy anything from them so don't stop.Just do mclaren and lotus and it will be perfect!!!It's just a game.It's very sad that some people take it too seriously .I don't want a good guy to stop his amazing work because one guy was mad because of your mod.Cheers! and keep up the good work!If you don't continue this , i will do.Howewer i know that i'm not a good camera modder at least i will try to make it to look like yours:)

I´m sorry guys!

Nooo please man, don't stop your amazing work, I just love your TV style cam and I was refreshing this topic like hell to see updates hehe (and I think I'm not the only one xD). Modmate cam mod is great, yours also with a different cam angle ! I personnaly use both so I think you guys can accept each other work ;) The combination of both mods makes our experience even better !

Don't have a conflict just because a cam looks like the same than Modmate.. Guys, remember in the first place Iceman did this center cam as a request, it wasn't his purpose to do a center one (and even less to copy Modmate)

Just please man, continue your great work on the TV cams and maybe remove the center ones, so everyone will be happy an remember us F1 lovers appreciate the time you put in these mods !

I'm not used to post in forums but your message made me sad, I had to say something.. Hope you will continue ;)

Sorry guys, your words move me, and i consider continue posting my cams but this situation needs to be clarify by the moderators. I will be waiting the response of the moderator. I don´t admit been acused for something i did not.

I did this center cam as a request, it wasn't my purpose to do a center one or copy from others, all i did was remove the off-center values.

I´m a serious person who loves F1 and this game, but i don´t have time for egos or people who are behaving like kids. I´m too old for that.

Until then, w1n1x, [URL='http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/members/wohlrajh.24363/']Wohlrajh, i´m more than welcome to send you guys all my others cams by mail, but until someone clarify this situation, i keep my word.[/URL]

Thank you very much.http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/members/wohlrajh.24363/

Keep doing the mod!

This is what I hate about the "community". Even IF it is modified of other peoples **** work, this is actually better and its what people actually want. I certainly am not interested in x999 shitty helmet cams, fake and shaky t-cams so some twat can pretend he's a real F1 driver.

The important thing is ppl can make, edit and do whatever they want and ppl can CHOOSE what is better and what they want. But I'm sure all the cry babies will once again ruin it for people who dont want their ****.

Keep up the good work, I appreciate it no matter what the other bitches say.:thumbsup:

I really liked the camera mate, it is exactly what I looked for. Please, disregard what modmates said, accusing you freely, just focus on your work that makes this game a greater experience than it already is!

Personally I would love to have all cars with your camera mod!

Sorry guys, your words move me, and i consider continue posting my cams but this situation needs to be clarify by the moderators. I will be waiting the response of the moderator. I don´t admit been acused for something i did not.

I did this center cam as a request, it wasn't my purpose to do a center one or copy from others, all i did was remove the off-center values.

I´m a serious person who loves F1 and this game, but i don´t have time for egos or people who are behaving like kids. I´m too old for that.

Until then, w1n1x, Wohlrajh, i´m more than welcome to send you guys all my others cams by mail, but until someone clarify this situation, i keep my word.

Thank you very much.

It's good to hear you hadn't given up because of this fr*aks.Do what you want ,if you decide not to continue we will accept that, and if you continue we will appreciate your efforts even more!!Keep up the good !I personally love real t-cams more than any kind of cams .Don't listen to the bad comments just focus on what your followers say and that's the thing that motivate you to continue your brilliant works!!I love your mods so much that every time i'm using internet the first time i do is refresh your thread and see what happened.And i'm not interested in modmate's cams , i don't say that they are not good , i just don't like them.I like yours better cause i used to play with these cams in f1 2011:).Hope you recover from the illneses and just read what your followers say and let it make you happy:).

It's good to hear you hadn't given up because of this fr*aks.Do what you want ,if you decide not to continue we will accept that, and if you continue we will appreciate your efforts even more!!Keep up the good !I personally love real t-cams more than any kind of cams .Don't listen to the bad comments just focus on what your followers say and that's the thing that motivate you to continue your brilliant works!!I love your mods so much that every time i'm using internet the first time i do is refresh your thread and see what happened.And i'm not interested in modmate's cams , i don't say that they are not good , i just don't like them.I like yours better cause i used to play with these cams in f1 2011:).Hope you recover from the illneses and just read what your followers say and let it make you happy:).

QFT ;)

It's great if you reconsider continuing, it's nice to see that you began doing one cam and said you should continue depending on how ppl should like them. You sir are doing some mods for us players, for the love of the game, not to have some "virtual" fame.. You see that we loved the first RB cams, it gives you motivation to continue, this is simply a kind and nice attitude.

I think both your mod and Modmate's can coexist, and it's not needed to compare/accuse.. I'm sure you didn't copy the other mod, so I will be more than happy to see the other teams cams soon once the case will be closed ;)

OK guys, after reading your posts, being motivated by you that show me how much you enjoyed my work and really supported me, i think i don´t have the right to keep this work for myself, because you all love F1 like myself. Also i didn´t expect so much support and motivation by you guys. You move me....really. So thank you very much.
So, if you like TV cams off-center style, this is the right place. I will not do center cams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back