WRC Generations I would like to know how to create a dashboard with a SIMHUB in WRCG, including a "hybrid view".

I would like to know how to create a dashboard with a SIMHUB in WRCG, including a hybrid display.
Or if anyone has already produced one, please let me know.
I am using an ultrawide monitor and the game's standard meter display is too far away for me to see it, so I am hoping to use a SIMHUB as a substitute.
If anyone has any information, please let me know.
Thanks.

I made one for the Puma Rally 1 car. I don't think the hybrid will come through because it isn't in the telemetry data that I've tried in simhub. A lot of things like track length, tire temps/pressures, delta, etc. aren't working with simhub and this game.

The idle screen is the m sport logo. The default race screen is a minimal screen with just gear/shift light, pc load/temps, and stage time. Then there's a third alternate screen that has a little more to it, but there's just not much you can get from the game at the moment.

Also, I had to set the "red line percent of max rpm" setting in the "car settings" tab to 85 to get the red shift light to match up.

I was shown it immediately. I think it looks good. I think it's especially nice that the stage time is shown, so you can see it without having to change your line of sight much.
If we can't see the hybrid relationship even though it is so meticulously created, is it possible to extract it as telemetry? If so, it's a shame...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.