Cars I desperately need help! Srly (sp mod pack)

guys i never made a post here, 2nd time ever making a post to a forum in my life because i dont know what to do or who to turn to for help

After update 1.11 december 21 every car on the sp mod pack stopped working even after re installing and checking cache integrity, my absolute favorite car was the mr2 aw11 that had the data folder and i could tweak stuff (like differential) im a complete noob as u can possibly imagine, but ive been only using that car ever since the pack came out, cant wait to get home from work and play almost everyday, and right on christmas, my days off, it stops working. i am actually sad lol for real.

Idk how to get in contact with who ever made the mod but id even pay for it to get it back with locked differential like it was, i cant out of no where go buy an mr2 right now

post the log files AC generates after a fail load

i can't really think what causes the errors, as old mod cars should just load fine without sound after the latest patches

thats all i could upload, 1 gave me an error saying it was empty
i totally forgot to explain how isnt the car working
you press "start race", goes to loading screen, and it seems to load (loading car and track) and just resumes straight back to the menu, no error, warning or anything, it just does it, skips back to menu and thats really it, ive had this happen to some (rare occasion) cars ive downloaded and ive just gave up on it, but the mr2, i cant be without it

Attachments

• errors.txt
    305 bytes · Views: 490
  • log.txt
    63.1 KB · Views: 615
Every vanilla and dlc car works every track even mods
Just whatever is in the sp mod doesnr work, every other mod car works
What would it be correct resolution and hertz?

Ok, got it working. Its crashes because its using the old style exhaust flames, but has no "textures" folder

VERSION: 2
DigitalInstruments::initInstruments()
Kunos Simulazioni: CRITICAL ERROR
Flame V1: texture not found

CRASH in:
OS-Version: 6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1) 0x100-0x1
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 000007FEFD12A06D)
000007FEFD12A06D (KERNELBASE): (filename not available): RaiseException

grab it from another old mod that still has V1 flames (folder is full of png files), or delete every line from the flames.ini

wow thank you so much! that was the best christmas gift i got this year haha, just copied a texture folder from another mod and its all back yess! but now theres no tyre sound, neither does every other car before 1.9.3 update (i use the sfx switcher 1.2) other than that everythings ok

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back