Cars Hyundai Genesis GT4

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrWaflz55 submitted a new resource:

Hyundai Genesis GT4 - Adapted to Rollovers/Guerilla Mods BoP

Here is a GT4 version of the Hyundai Genesis that I and a couple of others have worked on over at GTPlanet. This was originally released over there last week but I have decided to bring it here for a wider release.

View attachment 357528

The model is from an unknown author. The car has been brought up to GT4 spec and is tuned to be competitive with Rollovers/Guerilla Mods and Kunos GT4 cars.

Additional Credits:
Suspension settings and power curve - Beezer215
Additional...

Read more about this resource...

I am positive this is not a model from any Forza title, but I don't play those games, keep up-to-date with the series or own an Xbox, so my opinion is probably not as well-informed as other people's. Regardless I should have been less hasty when choosing a platform to host this mod and I apologize. I should have researched the origins of the model more thoroughly.

I have flagged this content for deletion a while ago, so it's up to the moderators whether it stays or goes.

On behalf of everyone who worked on the project, I'd like to thank everyone for their positive feedback on the mod. We worked hard to bring something we were proud of to the table. We would also like to ask for your patience as we research alternative means of hosting this project to a wider audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back