HY Rally1 PACK - Thierry Neuville | Takamoto Katsuta | Sebastien Loeb

DiRT Rally 2.0 HY Rally1 PACK - Thierry Neuville | Takamoto Katsuta | Sebastien Loeb 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ytursunoff submitted a new resource:

HY Rally1 PACK - Thierry Neuville | Kalle Rovanpera | Sebastien Loeb - #11 Hyundai i20 Rally1 | #69 Toyota GR Yaris Rally1 | Ford Puma Rally1 HY #19 |

Greetings,
Rally1 HY livery pack
Hyundai i20 Rally1 livery @ Hyundai i20 mod
Thierry Neuville | Martijn Wydaeghe - FORUM8 Japan

Toyota GR Yaris Rally1 livery @ Ford Fiesta R5 MK2
Kalle Rovanpera | Jonne Halttunen - 2022 Eko Acropolis

Ford PUMA Rally1 livery @ Fiesta R5 MKII
Sebastien Loeb | Isabelle Galmiche | 2022 Monte Carlo

Read more about this resource...

Downloaded but it won't let me review ! Anyway I love it and especially the i20 of Neuville and the Yaris of Katsuta. Keep up the good work.

PS. Cant wait for for the 2023 livery reveals and particularly the Puma of Tanak !

Yes, I have decided to dig deep and add some missing puzzle details and other names.

I eagerly await the new season and liveries, but when Codemasters release their game I think it will have everything :)

Happy Holidays, Eddie, and have a nice vacation.

Yes, I have decided to dig deep and add some missing puzzle details and other names.

I eagerly await the new season and liveries, but when Codemasters release their game I think it will have everything :)

Happy Holidays, Eddie, and have a nice vacation.
Thanks you too !

Yes CM getting the WRC game is great news after the previous ones. I only got WRC7 and it was rubbish compared to DiRT, plus it didn't run well on my PC.

I may have to invest in a new PC for WRC 23 to get the best from it.

Personally from this generation. maybe the last WRC 11 is good, but it's basically copy paste of previous versions, but with LOT of content. If only they had a better sound designers and new co-drivers :)
DIRT series are unbeaten for sound and co-driver, Maybe handling.
The absolute king is RBR yet still has a ton of cars, and the best physics to date.

WRC23 - Same here - new pc and maybe some free time to play. It should be optimized. Just like the WRC new season I am waiting for this game for 10 years maybe :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back