Resource icon

Tracks Hungaroring Track Update 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
I wish I had a manual to update PSSG best tracks, I'm an amateur, but I'm very detail-oriented, have the other points of the track that needs to be updated, but the PSSG not help much.

Last edited:
Finally see rolex in their updates. That's a rarity. You have something against rolex? I dont remember seeing rolex in your update abu dabhi

You give me hint how to do these updates on the track, I'm updating alone without any hint
You need to edit the "tracksplit" PSSG Files and the "patchup_ot" Just export the Textures with Ryder25 PSSG Editor , Edit the Textures with Photoshop or a DDS Software of your Choice Edit the Textures and then import them the Textures back inside PSSG Editor ,
Its simple just takes a little time to get the Desired Textures to look right ,
Mainly its just experience with the Textures everything else is just common sense.:thumbsup:

You need to edit the "tracksplit" PSSG Files and the "patchup_ot" Just export the Textures with Ryder25 PSSG Editor , Edit the Textures with Photoshop or a DDS Software of your Choice Edit the Textures and then import them the Textures back inside PSSG Editor ,
Its simple just takes a little time to get the Desired Textures to look right ,
Mainly its just experience with the Textures everything else is just common sense.:thumbsup:

I think the biggest problem in this 2013 F1 tracks in adding new plates propaganda, I'll put my last upgrade, if you have an idea of how to put advertisement board I thank you ..

@marcusm

I have removed your update link. Please update the whole of the original file, changing the version number.

resource-update_zpsb34c7183.png

resource-update2_zps287cf312.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back