HUD is doubled in VR

karoliens

Premium
Does someone experience this weird issue when you have two HUD when using VR. One is static in the top left corner as it should be. The other is a bit offset and moving when I moving my head.

DpUpnpXW4AICMiL.jpg

I want an option to enable Hud using a button on my wheel instead of F2 as well as recenter VR on wheel button instead of Ctrl + spacebar !
Im sitting in my rig with a HMD on and having to reach over and peak out trying to find these buttons :mad:

I want an option to enable Hud using a button on my wheel instead of F2 as well as recenter VR on wheel button instead of Ctrl + spacebar !
Im sitting in my rig with a HMD on and having to reach over and peak out trying to find these buttons :mad:
So simple with joy2key (or other similar 3rd party apps). Been using it too with others (ie. AC and rF2).

See the thing is , with those other titles i never needed to install 3rd party software just to bind keys so im really hoping Kunos will make it user friendly using only in game options !

Those other titles aren't early access titles, I wouldn't presume anything we have currently in ACC is going to be the final solution when the full game is released. Until then some things may not be ideal, as pankykapus said "early access is not meant to be user-friendly".

See the thing is , with those other titles i never needed to install 3rd party software just to bind keys so im really hoping Kunos will make it user friendly using only in game options !
Yeah, I agree it would be nice to have them available. Just that for me, there's no need to fret over it as there's a simple solution that works. But no issue as well if you just want to wait for the options to be available, should they come :)

While at it, I'm not even sure if Kunos added the VR centering in-game, though I know CM has it as I haven't used the stock launcher in a while.

When selecting race type or hotlap or swapping between controller , keyboard or wheel when mapping !
To cycle trough the menus I have to use the paddles - say in the single player event option, it triggers the events to switch, from practice to hotlap, hotstint, short race etc. - left paddle switches to the left, and the otherway round. For me here, the default for cycling were the paddles.
Thanks.... and then holding them both would be for VR Center View (just like holding Look Left/Right together in Driving mode)?

I think holding one or the other for 2 seconds does recenter...I'm so used to ctrl-spacebar, never tried with the paddles.

This is from the changelog "Added possibility to centre view in VR by holding look left or right or back (or cycle left or right in the UI) keys for 2 seconds"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back