HSW

Misc HSW 2024-01-11

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi guys, I thank you so much for those who contributed something to support me in this MOD. I'm not doing updates because I had to sell my video card because it was getting weak and yielding few FPS, but I haven't bought another one yet due to the price of the video card being very high in my country, equivalent to the value of a popular motorcycle. At the moment I don't have the financial conditions to buy another one that is good enough to play Asseto Corsa and work on updates. Thank you all!
Hugs

I like the overall quality. Thank you. One problem is that text on in-game steering wheel LCD is blurred. Anyone knows what option should I adjust to make it crisp?

Last edited:
Hi guys, I thank you so much for those who contributed something to support me in this MOD. I'm not doing updates because I had to sell my video card because it was getting weak and yielding few FPS, but I haven't bought another one yet due to the price of the video card being very high in my country, equivalent to the value of a popular motorcycle. At the moment I don't have the financial conditions to buy another one that is good enough to play Asseto Corsa and work on updates. Thank you all!
Hugs
Hi! First of all, thank you for making this filter available, I honestly think it is one of the most visually beautiful. But I have a question, when I installed it I really found the rain without (from what I understand) having bought it on Patreon. I do not understand if there is some sort of preview that I have activated, or I do not know what happened, because right now I can no longer activate it via the Sol Plan Selector.

PLS Help!

Master updated HSW with a new update entry:

HSW 2.0

HSW

This is HSW (Horizon Shades Weather), a script that controls how the weather behaves. It changes the lights as they are reflected for a more realistic and beautiful appearance. Time transitions are smooth and optimized to maintain good frames.

HSW brings incredible lighting, making the game more immersive. In Version 2.0 we have many Optimization Improvements and several new features. Rain has new sounds...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sol? Sol is dead. very few are using it. It's been pure for a while now. I suggest making it pure friendly and then the 2.0 would be more fitting.
HSW is an individual weather style. Its based on the Basic weather script by Ilja Jusupov. So it is an alternate weather style besides "default", "Sol" or "Pure".

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 161 87.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 54 29.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 67 36.2%