ISO F1 1971 Historic Edition

Cars ISO F1 1971 Historic Edition 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Richard Wilks submitted a new resource:

HSO F1 1971 Historic Edition - Complete Historic edition of the 1971 Formula season

The reworked F1 1971 mod for AMS is now available for everyone who loves these early slicked machines and dreamed about blasting through the old monza with cars missing wings for the ultimate top speed.

View attachment 266880 View attachment 266881 View attachment 266882

Completely revamped physics, tweaked sounds, AMS adapted graphics and complete use of AMS amazing new features and FFB make this the best 70s F1 mod ever created for any platform. Forget the stiff...

Read more about this resource...

First issue, when unzipping, I get an issue of a corrupted file. downloaded this twice, same corrupted file of 1971DB.mas being corrupted. Both when using winrar and 7zip.

Secondly, 1971 cars, where could one find 1960s-1970s tracks for them?

There's a Longford 67 around, also 1967 f1 season tracks in the downloads, but any other you'd suggest?

Looking forward to racing the cars.

Yep, files seems to be corrupt
upload_2018-8-28_19-24-43.png

Just for clarification, do I need to download this mod in 2 parts? If so, where is the 2nd part. Sorry for the stupid question. :)

There is something wrong with shifting. I'm driving with clutch and H pattern shifter. There is a huge delay of 2-3 seconds between my shift and the gear actually plop in.

Almost undriveable like it is now.

You are probably not lifting as much as you should between gear changes.

Full Clutch, no throttle at all, shifting into gear, huge delay. The delay is even there if you are standing in the pit and try to shift. I don't have this problem with other cars.

Edit:

But aside from this problem, this is a really really great mod. Very nice physics and FFB.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back