How to use the SFC of F1 2020 mod for whole game!?

So I want to try the Safetycar of the mod F12020 to work for the whole game - is that technically possible at all and if so how (renaming files!?)!? Thx for some advise.:)

You're saying the safety car only works for the F12020 mod and any other series you drive in the game still use the original safety car?

Then I would like to know how that is done because as far as I know GTR2 can only have 1 safety car and it will use it for every session you drive, regardless of wich series and car you drive.

So to answer your question, if the mod you downloaded and installed uses a custom safety car it should automatically be used across the whole game.

I think he wants to drive the SC in championships : you need to set the dedicated classe tag
Open the CAR file of the car you usually drive in a championship, go to last line at classes="..." and copy-paste the championship tag in your SC CAR file in classes line :)

By example, If your championship tag is 2003 then open SC CAR file and add this tag with notepad :
Classes="full, 2003, ..."

OK - thx for hints. So I let the origin SC untouched and just add the mod and it should work!? I had read in the past that the SC has to be named "maserati"... in the files so the game can read it. However I'm gonna try and report back! ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back