- Apr 18, 2009
It's well known that Hard work pays off in the future, but Laziness pays off immediatly, so this is how to use Facebook at Work whilst evading detection.
- Change your online status so your boss can't check you were online. Go in to privacy settings and select your online status to "no-one"
- Install the Fizzboost app. This alerts you of Messages, Friend Requests and other Facebook features without having to have the page open on your desktop.
- Hone your extra sensory powers. Use a reflective object to remove the threat of a rear assault and be aware of your surroundings.
- If your internet usage is being tracked by the boss, use http://anonymouse.org/ and type in the Facebook URL. This will make your computer connect with the anonymouse server rather than Facebook's, destroying the paper trail to detection
- If Facebook has been blocked by your company, don't despair! Use sites such as http://facebooking101.com/modules/profileimages/ or http://www.secretcargo.com/ which work in the same way to anonymouse except they allow you to access blocked sites.