How to turn wipers on?

Hi,
I mapped the three buttons in Content Manager (speed up, slow down and stop) but the wipers still won't move despite being in rain condition.
I read I have to enable the "rain app" but there's no such app to check in the settings.

Took a week of faffing and double checking all mappings etc for numpad2 on xbox controller to trigger in joytokey - ultimately what solved it all WAS the CAR INSTRUMENTS must be checked in CSP>extensions; I had windscreen fx the whole time but it wasn't the final piece of the puzzle!

If you want to enable manual operation of the wiper follow this steps bellow:

1)Make sue Windscreen fx / Car instruments are enable in CSP,
2)Make sure wipers is in manual mode in"Sol plan selector screen" and map the button to the wheel / controller (check image in attach)
3)Use a car that is compatible with wipers (Some download cars the wipers do not work),

Assigining a key to enable wipers:

> Open Content Manager
> Go to Settings/ Assetto Corsa / Controls / Patch
Now in car wipers you can assign a button to enable/disable and change speed

Attachments

• enable-wipers.JPG
    enable-wipers.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 2,956
Last edited:
If you want to enable manual operation of the wiper follow this steps bellow:

1)Make sue Windscreen fx / Car instruments are enable in CSP,
2)Make sure wipers is in manual mode in"Sol plan selector screen" and map the button to the wheel / controller (check image in attach)
3)Use a car that is compatible with wipers (Some download cars the wipers do not work),

Assigining a key to enable wipers:

> Open Content Manager
> Go to Settings/ Assetto Corsa / Controls / Patch
Now in car wipers you can assign a button to enable/disable and change speed
legend!

You can make almost any car with working wipers, even if they aren't built with them.
As long as they have wipers, it will work.
In the ext.config file you have to add the lines for the wipers.
In Custom Showroom, you have to click on all wiper parts and copy the names.
In the Drive screen, go outside the car, select Object inspector and select Wiper animation in the drop down menu.
It tells you which lines you have to copy.
Folllow this:

I use Content Manager. In the Car Wipers controls, there are mappings for wiper speed up and slow down, Stop, along with mappings for 4 different wiper speeds. But there are no mappings to turn the wipers on. How do you turn the wipers on in AC????

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-08 195121.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-08 195121.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 43

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back