PC1 How to remove the pivot steering effect

Haven't posted here in a while but I came across some great settings that have improved my experience with pCARS recently.

My main issues with the driving feeling have been that (some) cars seem to pivot around centre while steering and when going over bumpy parts of the track they seem ultra springy.

The issue stems not from physics but camera settings and car setup. Here is what I do to fix things.

1. Set World Movement to 25 (or more) in camera settings

2. Increase steering ratio (not entirely necessary for every car)

And voila!

(sorry if this has been posted already, just find these changes to be night/day for me)

Sorry it's not working for you guys :( The changes are subtle on the surface but accumulate to a better feeling overall (so maybe night/day is a hyperbole).

For me the effects are most apparent driving through Curva Grande at Monza and the run into Eau Rouge at Spa (very bumpy parts of the track).

:roflmao: I agree, it does nothing for me either.
It must be a prescription form the spin doctors. :D

Haha very funny, If it doesn't work for you that's fine, no need for insults.

I already stated that I had issues with the game yet you are teasing me like I'm one of the fanboys. I am not posting on here to change anyone's opinion of the game just sharing that I found settings that improved it for me.

Haha very funny, If it doesn't work for you that's fine, no need for insults.

I already stated that I had issues with the game yet you are teasing me like I'm one of the fanboys. I am not posting on here to change anyone's opinion of the game just sharing that I found settings that improved it for me.

Sorry if you took offence to it mate, I didnt mean to insult. I found Andy's "Placebo" joke funny and added to it.

I apologize. :thumbsup:

OT: It can be difficult for tone to come across correctly on a forum. I wish we didn't have all the misunderstandings with this game so I could laugh and not have to think people are serious.

Anyway apology accepted, sorry for the misunderstanding, cheers!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back