ARCA Sim Racing

Grats Bert ,well done m8 :)
Nice race guys ,it was fun till the end again :desire:
Got to 5th place wit only 5 laps to go ...... then my tyres where crap :fwd: and lost it 2 times those last laps lol . Cya next race and hope we get :pizza2:

• Bert Van Waes

tx guys,
it was a great race. i had it all going ok, never spun and a little bit of body damage overall at the end.

i decided to not pit at all, more by coincidence then smth else, but i must say TS made the final choice. final turns my rear was everywhere but i just made it. great figths we had Roy. and the rest, like Eric and all. Loved it!:)

my choice for next week, the dirt track... :victory:

greets

my choice for next week, the dirt track... :victory:

That is going to be very interesting! we are off to Duquoin State Fairground!

Ohh and BIG BIG thanks to Eric for the killer setup. Im sure a few of us were using it last night!

EDIT: Ohhh and it was superb to see Perc Ferme turned off! Cheers guys!

A few shots of the big one :)

arca2009080408415331.jpg

arca2009080408420934.jpg

arca2009080408432454.jpg

arca2009080408434307.jpg

arca2009080408443668.jpg

• Roy Stevens

Grats Bert ...good race enjoyed it ...thought i mite have got bert in last 10 laps...Was ok when stayed high soon as i tried to go low to get past all went lose ...and the rest is history ...till next week :) Good pics gaz ..Looking foward to the movie

• mike divietro

Great job Valley, greatly appreciate it. I sent the link to my co-workers and showed the paint scheme yesterday...they loved it man. Great job! And many thanks,

Mike DiVietro

• Bert Van Waes

Tx guys.:)

I think it should be around 60 laps no?

lol look at the crash pics, 7 cars involved!! wow that's alot. I'm the third one on track running away there in background through the left turn... I only saw a big cloud off smoke over the track when i looked back after crazy yelling came out of my headset. And it took a while too finally see somebody come through. Crazy stuff!!
Gareth, if you find the time, could you fix a little movie out of this race? :)
I would be so honoured mate, as this is my first win in ARCA ever... And you make nice and clear movies. If you have some time left, i would be honoured!

Yeah Roy, you should've had me, the guy at the finish line too, but i kept it close to the slippery line under the normal one. So it was a bit too dangerous to pass. It was the only option i had to defend my place while being half a second slower then fresher tyres. :)

Greets

Really had some great fun last night.

Was really difficult on Salem, almost impossible to pass and almost impossible to keep it out of the walls. Thanks to Eric's setup (which felt strange for me in the beginning, but after some laps proved to be a lot better then the one i had) the last bit went quite good.

Unfortunately i have to miss the dirt next week due to holidays (not bad aswell :D)

Have fun and eat some dirt for me guys :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back