ARCA Sim Racing

First of all iam really really sorry to James:quiet: who had a win in the bag as he was way to quick today. I got the inside from the spotter and all but turned the car down any way not to collect James at all i had great fun trying to chase him, i was thinking about how dark it was and how i didnt see chit any more.

But beside that i really enjoyed the green racing there was, James was a league of is own but had great fun trying to follow him and with Ben and allothers on TS. Hope server time gets fixed for next round:cyclops:

MAN THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN EXPECIALLY THE LAST 10 LAPS IN PITCH BLACK.
3 WIDE IN THE DARKNESS OMGGGGGGGGGG

THAT WAS SO AMAZING

WHAT A RACE

HAD A REALLY GOOD BATTLE WITH YOU @ THE END JAMES

OMG :woop: :woop:

THE WIMPS THAT SAID IT WAS TO DARK PFFFT, MAN IT WAS SO HARDCORE.

Also sorry Xose for the tap i get really low fps on the straight (sim Factory bug?)
So there was a gap and then you suddenly spun. :crying: SOrry

AMAZINGG OMG

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

:bananahuge::bananahuge::bananahuge::bananahuge:

2nd. Had Great Race till yellow came out for last time and me and lars was side by side and he came down on me. No Problem Lars. :D After My Car was Ruined Just getting 2nd seemed Hard. I just couldnt push that car like the first 40 laps.

The Dark was euh.......nice for a change :) I had not run any laps before the practice started and was strugling to find the right line. Lucky Ben suplied me with a great setup so i could finish 6th in the end. Mad 2 stupid mistakes shifting back to 2nd gear and ending up in the wall :(.
But fun again guys :desire: Cya next one !

Darknesss :D

Attachments

• Dark.jpg
    Dark.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 178
Got mt first pole here at RD WOOT! It was an awesome lap :D

Man did it get dark in the final 10 laps! I got collected in the accident and decided it was rather too dark to finish the race, I think a normal timescaled setting is needed for any track without floodlights!

Come on, Take us us Salem :)

Glad to hear the race was great, but too dark? I imagine the start time was not correct? Salem is fun, need to be reminded that the gate at exit of turn 4 is a no no, and best to avoid. Otherwise, very hard passing, but overall great racing ...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back