How to mount seat on Sim Lab P1-X

Hi,

Maybe it's a stupid question, but I didn't find yet a clear guide/tutorial that explains how to mount a seat, especially a base mounted seat (such as Sparco R100), in the Simlab P1-X.
Basically I would like to understand what is needed and how to mount different seats. For example it seems that some Sparco seats need their (expansive) angular brackets, while OMP don't.

Could somebody help me? I was thinking to go for a R100, but if you have better suggestion I am open to change my mind ;)

Thank you

If you get the seat sliders together with the seat, you can use those to attach the seat.

I've tried a Sparco R100 ja found that it was not as sturdy and comfortable as a proper race seat. Many people buy them as they think they need the adjustability, but in the end a fixed back racing seat can be adjusted with the mounting brackets quite well and once it's good it's good.

Upvote 0
Thank you guys for the replies!

Uhm, so @Chrhun you have tried a Sparco R100 and it was not so sturdy :unsure: I was thinking to use an adjustable seat also for friends that maybe want to try my rig, but anyway I prefer a better seat over uncomfortable friends :p

Which seat do you use?

P.S.:
I am 184 cm tall and I weigh about 81 kg.

Upvote 0
Most (I've not tried all) adjustable seats flex slightly when you use big brakeforce pedals. Personally I was also not so impressed with the R100 quality, but I do think it offer reasonable value.

You can still put sliders on a bucket seat to allow your friends play as well. I have a Corbeau Sprint bucket seat, I got it at a good price from a local car parts store.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 94 71.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 27.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 25 18.9%
  • No 3pa registration pages