DiRT Rally How to make own skin ?

HI,

I was interested in making my own skin/livery for my cars in the game Dirt Rally. What programs or applications do I need to edit and open up the pssg files ? Ive had a quick search on here, to no avail :(

Can anyone suggest something ?

HI,

I was interested in making my own skin/livery for my cars in the game Dirt Rally. What programs or applications do I need to edit and open up the pssg files ? Ive had a quick search on here, to no avail :(

Can anyone suggest something ?
Sup!

I'm actually very new to skin editing, having started a month ago maybe.

To open up the PSSG files, I use a program called Ego PSSG Editor.
To edit them, I use Photoshop.

There is a way apparently to see the skin that you are editing in real time on the car model, so you dont have to keep saving and inserting the skin in the game over and over to see if everything fits. However, I dont know what program it is or how to do it.

For me, I created a folder called "Skin Workbench" and exported one of each file to work on so im not over-writing original files.

Hi Ross. I know you weren't talking to me but Im also interested in this subject. Anyway when I click the link you provided ( here ) it doesn't find a page. canj you help me find it?

QUOTE="Ross Garland, post: 2451594, member: 7072"]There's a pretty good guide here that gives you a step-by-step on creating your own skins for DR. You can use Gimp 2 as a free alternative to Photoshop too.[/QUOTE]
Thanks Ross :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back