How to fix some display bugs of 0.1.78-preview1?

0.1.78-preview1 How to set it to fix: The tire map cannot be displayed, the trees are not affected by the wind and shake, and the holy light cannot be displayed properly?

0.1.76preview these functions are normal but there are many errors in 78. The author seems to have not updated for a long time~ I wonder if it can be solved by setting?

In fact, I have posted related problems with pictures and texts before, but I have not found a solution to these problems~

Tire Map: I'm not quiet sure what you mean, but there is an issue with tire textures, which will be fixed with the next update.
Trees: Known and already reported bug. Will be fixed with the next version.
Holy Lights: Also a known bug, which requires some data within the PPFilter. Holy Lights working absolutely fine with e.g. PureLife. But will be fixed with the next version too.

Edit: Just remembered I've already answered you in the past. So for a last time: Known bugs which will be fixed. You can do nothing to fix them yourself except using an older version of CSP without those bugs. There is no reason the ask the same questions all over again!

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 34.0%