How to find a mod owner

Hey folks
What's the best way of tracking down a mod author if they're not on this site? I'm asking here because this is a large community and someone will probably know the answer. I won't talk about the actual mod here (since I think that's against the Forum TOS/will anger the mods) but I want to get in touch with whoever did a particular car mod pack (it's not Bazza or smallblockhero I know where those guys hang out)

Cheers all
Viperion

It's the AVRP (Australian Vintage Racing Pack) mod with the Torana, Falcon, GTS Monaro, Charger, and some pickup truck. The tyre model is B-U-S-Busted and I'm wondering if there is an update - the only way I found it is through a random YouTube video which had a download link

It's the AVRP (Australian Vintage Racing Pack) mod with the Torana, Falcon, GTS Monaro, Charger, and some pickup truck. The tyre model is B-U-S-Busted and I'm wondering if there is an update - the only way I found it is through a random YouTube video which had a download link
I *think* that was by Uncle M. Not sure if he has a presence outside of Facebook.

I *think* that was by Uncle M. Not sure if he has a presence outside of Facebook.
Hmmm. The only Uncle M I can find on Facebook is some music guy. There *are* a ton of linked videos, but Facebook being Facebook it only takes me to the video (Youtube, etc) and not to the page that linked them :( Does look like it might be the right guy though, the linked videos are all of cars about that era.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back