How to downscale a track?

Hi guys. I don't know where I should ask so I am writing here. I have a problem, because I've just created my track in BTB, but when I exported it to rFactor, it's definitely too big!
Streets' and buildings' proportion is good, but cars look like small model cars.
I don't see any option to resize all objects of track, I tried with "grid size" in option, but it does not work :/ any ideas how should I downscale it?

Thanks for your quick reply, ebrich.
Unfortunately, change of road width won't help, because then I will still have too long track and too large buildings. The problem is that my car is like an ant in a city!
'move node and control points'/resize also does not work properly. Well, maybe I could do it in 3ds max/blender, then it should be easier to rescale whole track. But how can I get track into 3ds/blender and then track from 3ds/blender to rFactor? Which file should I care?

there is a rF plugin for Blender but unfortunately its not very straight forward. Easiest way, if you have finished in BTB, is to export as fbx from 3dsimed to Blender. I'll try and find a link for the Blender plugin.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back