How to create such crossroad in BTB?

Hello everyone!

I'm member of this site about four years but now I decided to comeback to making BTB tracks for RBR.
Now I'm working on my project, that can be dull for other people but I don't want to share it with anyone. I have several questions to ask. Here is the first one.

Look into attached files.
This will be real location track. And I want to make it real as far I can. Look into red circle, how can I fix it? I also upload second picture with real location. So is it possible to make this crossroads to look as the one from real pic?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 296
  • Bez tytułu.jpg
    Bez tytułu.jpg
    769.7 KB · Views: 325
The way i would tackle this problem is i would first divide it into sections.
Sector A and D are the main sectors i will use as the gmt files which i will not change.
Sector B1/2 and C i will create in BTB as separate sections which i would merge in 3dsimed. Sector C i would create using separate road pieces.

If you don't own 3dsimed, consider it. It is a great piece of software.

To order you must have a PayPal account or credit card the cost is
30GBP.

Attachments

• crossroad.jpg
    crossroad.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 310
Thank you for your post.
Can you tell me how can I replace dull btb asphalt on my own road texture. Because it is airport, there isn't the same looking asphalt each time, knowing about it I just divided my runway(road) on six parts. Is it possible to change texture of every part? If yes, how can I do it?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back