How to create a single ghost car in Race 07?

I would like to know the easiest way to create a single "ghost" car in an otherwise normal field of cars. I race a lot with friends (LAN) , which at times also includes their kids who keep crashing into us because they don't brake in time. I want just the kids cars to be ghosts so that we can be in the same game and race as normal. I have tried using the .plr file but that changes everyone to ghost cars. Is there a button a player can press to make just their car a ghost car and not the whole field?
Alternatively, I could create a car mod just for the kids that is always a ghost car. I have tried altering the .cas file by deleting the collision.gmt file. This works perfectly for every vehicle that is the same (i.e. same class id number) they all then pass through each other as ghost cars. But all the other cars still crash into the modded car with the same crash physics as normal.
What can i do? Does it have something to do with the true/false in the .cas? help pls :)

single GHOST cars is not possible,

but you could create a GHOST model for the kids

make a copy of the car
give it a new model ID and NAME
open its CAS file and change all entries with
CollTarget=True
to
CollTarget=False

Last edited:
single GHOST cars is not possible,

but you could create a GHOST model for the kids

make a copy of the car
give it a new model ID and NAME
open its CAS file and change all entries with
CollTarget=True
to
CollTarget=False
Thanx for the reply: I tried replacing all the CollTarget in the cas to false, just leaving the Movable= and Reflective= as true. But for some reason the model is still not a ghost car, it still crashes into other cars. (only acts as a ghost car with other cars with the same model ID number, but cars with a different model ID are still solid objects) I also tried replacing absolutely every true with false in the cas file too (including movable and reflective), but that didn't work because the car seems to have no gravity and just bounces around like a beach ball.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back