How to add new rims to BMW M3 GTR?

I believe it is only possible with the EVO/STCC cars kiko and can be done using the custon skin .ini file.

[[[TEAM_NAME]]]
[[DRIVER_NAME]]
[Camaro]
body=
windows=
interiorwindow=
numberplate=
driver=
ext_driver=
helmet=
wheelcolor=

options are "1", "2" and "3"

wheelcolor=

changes the colour :)

to change the rims, you need to make a new car via extracting the Simbin BMW GTR and then adding your new rim gmt's to this and then create a new modelID and Model name etc as per making an add-on car...

ok,many thx for reply!!thx dave but i know how to change wheel color..i was trying to change rims set from porsche to bmw..thx gunthar but im not sure if i understud well,can you explane me how to make new modelid and model name,or is anywhere some post about how to change the rims??one more time thx guys

ok,many thx for reply!!thx dave but i know how to change wheel color..i was trying to change rims set from porsche to bmw..thx gunthar but im not sure if i understud well,can you explane me how to make new modelid and model name,or is anywhere some post about how to change the rims??one more time thx guys
yeah sorry, missunderstood the question.

does anybody know how to fix wheels(rims),i put 997 rims in bmw gtr folder and try to change all those numbers but rims are still in same position,rear wheels are in the midlle of the car,why?how to change this please!!??i spend 6 hours trying to fix and trying to find some post last night but no luck,does anybody know some post about this problem??thx

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back