How old is too old

Just replaced all the pots in my steering rig with hall sensors, and just turned 62. I'm hoping the new hall sensors will at least last as long as I will. I was in the Mybroga GPL league and it was always a blast.
Best part is with the new sensors I managed to shave off a few seconds off my best times.
I like the older cars and tracks anyways, although I wish they made the Mexico track from the 60's. I hated those half buried tires, but the layout was pretty good.

I ported the historic Hermanos Rodríguez over from RF1. It's pretty good. I could send you the link to my plethora of ported tracks. Mexico looks like this:

20200130124157_1.jpg
20200130124204_1.jpg

Last edited:
I ported the historic Hermanos Rodríguez over from RF1. It's pretty good. I could send you the link to my plethora of ported tracks. Mexico looks like this:

View attachment 346804View attachment 346805

You're too young, Dann. That's the 80's version, not the 60's with the concrete-filled tires sticking halfway out of the ground ;)

But your track compilation is the ultimate of what is available :)

66 and sim race everyday. I'm also a High Performance Driving instructor in Sebring, Florida with 300+ students under my belt. I instruct folks driving Arial Atoms, to BMW, to Corvettes, to Porsche, to Ferrari 488 etc. at Homestead, Palm Beach, Sebring, and Daytona. I also just just drive on these tracks and although I had a Corvette Z06 until recently that did 174 MPH at Daytona, I sold it, and now drive a Miata that pokes along at 125 MPH! :)

66 and sim race everyday. I'm also a High Performance Driving instructor in Sebring, Florida with 300+ students under my belt. I instruct folks driving Arial Atoms, to BMW, to Corvettes, to Porsche, to Ferrari 488 etc. at Homestead, Palm Beach, Sebring, and Daytona. I also just just drive on these tracks and although I had a Corvette Z06 until recently that did 174 MPH at Daytona, I sold it, and now drive a Miata that pokes along at 125 MPH! :)

Arial Atom. The car I would love to own or see properly modelled in AMS 2 :) All engine versions of it!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.