F1 2010 How old are F1 2010 players?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Are you to old to play the game?

I play F1 2010 every day (average 4 hours a day). I even bought a new desktop (Core i5 - 4x2,8 GHz, ATI 5830) to play the game. Nothing wrong with it? Well, I'm 49 years old...

I would like to find out if there are other 'old guys' playing the game. Or do you think that I am to old to get seated for a game like F1 2010 and would be better of to go fishing? :confused:

Poll results update:
xm3exx.png

44 here and loving it, on xbox 360, have been an avid f1 and driving game enthusiast for 27 of the 44 and now love the ease of use and no need to upgradeness of the 360, being a pc tech as my job then i cant be bothered playing my games on them anymore, keep going renneboog, look at schummi he be proud of us......

Only 49, geez you're a spring chicken compared to me (I've got another 12 years on you :tongue: ).
I don't play F1 2010, but I'm pretty active in other racing sims around here.

I wouldn't worry too much about the age thing, so long as you have some fun. :)

You've got a young soul and spirit Warren, i've noticed that myself :)

I'm 28, but this game is for all ages. So the older blokes shouldn't be worried, even i do feel myself a bit old sometimes lol

32 almost 33 next week on he 20th! Playing F1 2010. I just wonder, if bugs will delay F1 2011!

Atari (joystick and one button), Nintendo, Commodore Amiga 500 (512kb ram), PC (early windows/dos Doom and Wolfenstein 3d, then many more games until Vista 64), Sega Genesis, not sure of all of systems, PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Gamecube for Resident Evil games collection, PS3

I play F1 2010 every day (average 4 hours a day). I even bought a new desktop (Core i5 - 4x2,8 GHz, ATI 5830) to play the game. Nothing wrong with it? Well, I'm 49 years old...

I would like to find out if there are other 'old guys' playing the game. Or do you think that I am to old to get seated for a game like F1 2010 and would be better of to go fishing? :confused:

I agree with you Renne, I'm 50years young this past May! Wife is fine with it, though most anyone else (not a gamer) thinks it's more of a waste of time than watching TV. I feel they have no idea how enjoyable Racing Games (Video Games) can be. Sometimes folks crack me up as to how important they take life... and try to make themselves feel like their life is so busy and hectic they don't have to to enjoy it!

Anyway, Renne... I own two systems, one with a Fanatec wheel and Fanatec Rennsport rig on a 37" LCD. Original rig is a TH2G (3 screens) and a playseat using a G25. What can I say, I'm an addict :cool:

yeah my mental ages is half my physical age and in months lol
LOL... good one, though for me... I guess I'm a little more than half...!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back