how many fuel?

Thanks for the tip, didn't check it out till now and I really like the telemetry feature to allow me analyze a race afterwards and figure out where I'm loosing time etc. VERY useful I can imagine, gotta get digging into it!
For fuel and otherwise onscreen info/telemetry/buttonbox etc I'll stick with Hud for iRacing on my iPad:
http://www.mightygate.com/en/hud-for-iracing/
I'm using it as a buttonbox primarily but I'll prob add some of the widgets for tracking fuel soon. I'm currently racing Rookie stock car and those 20L races don't include fuel management :p

Edit: Hope those two "server" apps can run side by side on my system without intefering with eachother.

Never thought about that, i usually made my strategy before the race and just remembered how much to fill up in every stop and when to stop.
It´s been remarkably accurate, most of the time crossing the start finish with a kilo or little more in the tank.

As far as comparing, yea you can even compare with other drivers and see how you stack up and where you are losing time relative to them.

It can also auto-save your fastest setup in case something happens and do lots of other things.
Great piece of software.

And if you want something more hardcore then ATLAS is the choice. (or MOTEC)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back