How do I check laptimes?

I still don't understand how a racing game, let alone a sim, doesn't have any way to check your laptimes not to mention RF1 was capable of doing this (record laptimes for each series or car for each session: practice, qualy, and race).

I've been using a program called GTLTool for GT Legends which works fantastic. Simple tool where you can choose a car or track and see record laptimes and even choose different player profiles (great for when friends come over).

EDIT: I guess I'll just use Log Analyzer. I was looking for something a little more basic but it'll do.

Last edited:
This Log analyzer works pretty sweet. You can have your internet completely disconnected and the batch file and "website" still work for all your offline/personal stats. This is great!

Thanks to the guys who made this (sorry, can't post in the ISI forums to thank them. One day during my 3-month ban, it magically got changed to an indefinite ban).

Does anyone know why the "Hotlaps" page only has certain car and track combos? Is that sort of an online competition kind of like the "Offline challenges?"

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back