How can i stop cameras flickering and bugging textures?

Hi guys, today i was creating a cameras file for a track, and when i turn up the game to see the results, it was quite paintfull as you can see in the pictures. Do you know who to solve or at least how to keep under control this effect?
DoXDTyz.jpg

5P2ogQQ.jpg

You can't really fix it. It's called Z fighting and happens when geometry is too close to one another. It gets worse the further you are from the track model center. You can work around it to an extent by using higher FOV values (zoomed in less) and physically placing the camera closer to whatever you want to shoot. But even then you may not be able to eliminate it in some circumstances.

You can't really fix it. It's called Z fighting and happens when geometry is too close to one another. It gets worse the further you are from the track model center. You can work around it to an extent by using higher FOV values (zoomed in less) and physically placing the camera closer to whatever you want to shoot. But even then you may not be able to eliminate it in some circumstances.

Ok, thank you very much I’ll try :D

Thank you mate I fixed it :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back