How can I play F2 on Croft online?

Thanks Miroslav. We made with Giorgos the mod like the video, but we have one problem. The first time i can join online Giorgos mod everything ok. But if i go out and try to join again, it says "get mod" and not "join". I click "get mod" but nothing happens. Giorgos must close the server and open it again so i can join. Can you help us to solve this?
Thanks

This is what is wrong with rF2 imho - this bloody mod rubbish. rF1 works so much better with cars & tracks being separate. For people who keep up to date with everything 100% of the time I guess this solution works, but for me I find I can never join an online race.

This is what is wrong with rF2 imho - this bloody mod rubbish. rF1 works so much better with cars & tracks being separate. For people who keep up to date with everything 100% of the time I guess this solution works, but for me I find I can never join an online race.

The funny thing is I quit RF1 because of the difficulty, this system is really easy to use once you know how it works. I think the reason why most people have problems with the new system, is because a lot of people who host servers, include a lot of tracks which people have to find and download, just to join 1 race, so bad hosting imo.

The funny thing is I quit RF1 because of the difficulty, this system is really easy to use once you know how it works. I think the reason why most people have problems with the new system, is because a lot of people who host servers, include a lot of tracks which people have to find and download, just to join 1 race, so bad hosting imo.

Definitely the problem is the people hosting seeming not to understand the mod system. When it's done right it's SO easy to join a pick up race. I barely tried RF1 but the biggest thing that put me off was the mayhem with regard to getting the exact same versions of all files. None of that now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back