rF2 Hotlap Challenge: Things with Wings @ Nordschleife 24h - 24/7

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I had something similar happen, Christian. I managed to get it downloaded by tinkering with the network settings (bottom right corner of the server browser), but never really made sense of what the problem was. The main thing I did was turn the bandwidth up.

No, there are some issues with "get mod" (Vmod download). It's trail and error at the moment. Some times it works, some times it doesn't. Network settings should be 256kbs on the client side. Setting a higher number has no effect. :p

"Get Missing Content" is from external links and is not limited by the 256kbs. ;)

No, there are some issues with "get mod" (Vmod download). It's trail and error at the moment. Some times it works, some times it doesn't. Network settings should be 256kbs on the client side. Setting a higher number has no effect. :p

"Get Missing Content" is from external links and is not limited by the 256kbs. ;)

Everything is fixed again. Get Mod is working again.

Get missing components might be slow with Nords 24h package.
A new download link is in the first post.

Where is my 6.46.xxx with the Formula ISI, it has been effectively made, I know it ! Same for my 7.20.xxx with the F643, I can't see it: both must be recorded somewhere...
Is the server able to record my available laps in the FR 3.5, as a wrong time lap appears for me ?

I don't quite understand your question but with the 643 I was going for a sub 7 minute time. I must have been so much slower than PB that I didn't think it was possible to catch up on the rest of the lap and decided to stop.

I don't quite understand your question but with the 643 I was going for a sub 7 minute time. I must have been so much slower than PB that I didn't think it was possible to catch up on the rest of the lap and decided to stop.
You did that 42 times though so why not complete the lap in whatever time and just keep completing laps while getting your time down. Obviously going on for fuel.

I've noticed that some lap times are missing in the live timing. :unsure: , I don't know why!
So, sorry about that. I can only note lap times that are picked up by the live timing.
It can be track related: the Nords 24h is a test version!

Server is down for major maintenance on this machine. It's for giving you guys a better service. ;)

So i can't do an other Hotlap challenge next week. :unsure:

What car do you want next hotlap challenge?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back