HONDA S2000

Vehicles HONDA S2000 2019-08-01

Aug 27, 2017
This replaces the Ruscko with it's textures but did you also change the way it preforms and it's physical output? It looks really cool and I wanna try it but if it still acts like a pos rust bucket from the 40s that hasn't had an oil change in 20 years then...

men

@Simberia
Oct 30, 2019
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡me gustan los ford mustang 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 14, 2019
delete this mod, please it damaged my game
Whaddya mean it damaged your game? You wanna say that the game is crashing, that's because these are files for older version of the game, wich means there are missing files that the game with pressent version needs. If you have that problem, simply reinstall the game, if you are a pirate, well....

*pirate song by lazy town intensifies*

Davidjinks

10RPM
Feb 20, 2020
Whaddya mean it damaged your game? You wanna say that the game is crashing, that's because these are files for older version of the game, wich means there are missing files that the game with pressent version needs. If you have that problem, simply reinstall the game, if you are a pirate, well....

*pirate song by lazy town intensifies*
Don't mind the comment it's old :D It think it was crashing my game but i had the pirate version of my summer car, i dont anymore tho for like 4 months

Nov 14, 2019
Don't mind the comment it's old :D It think it was crashing my game but i had the pirate version of my summer car, i dont anymore tho for like 4 months
The only difference between bought and pirated version is the computer. The reason for crashing 'ight be that the assets are outdated, well, as i said, that means that there propably are files that are missing.