HONDA S2000

Vehicles HONDA S2000 2019-08-01

Login or Register an account to download this content
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡me gustan los ford mustang 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

delete this mod, please it damaged my game
Whaddya mean it damaged your game? You wanna say that the game is crashing, that's because these are files for older version of the game, wich means there are missing files that the game with pressent version needs. If you have that problem, simply reinstall the game, if you are a pirate, well....

*pirate song by lazy town intensifies*

Whaddya mean it damaged your game? You wanna say that the game is crashing, that's because these are files for older version of the game, wich means there are missing files that the game with pressent version needs. If you have that problem, simply reinstall the game, if you are a pirate, well....

*pirate song by lazy town intensifies*
Don't mind the comment it's old :D It think it was crashing my game but i had the pirate version of my summer car, i dont anymore tho for like 4 months

Don't mind the comment it's old :D It think it was crashing my game but i had the pirate version of my summer car, i dont anymore tho for like 4 months
The only difference between bought and pirated version is the computer. The reason for crashing 'ight be that the assets are outdated, well, as i said, that means that there propably are files that are missing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 249 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.9%