Cars Honda RA301/RA273 WIP

Hey! I'm getting close to releasing a wip version of the Honda RA301. The RA 273 will probaly be the next project and is in a very early stage. Here's some pictures. Please come with feedback. This is my first mod which I have made almost everything myself. There are some modified meshes from the 312B made by RCC Design, which was my first learning project. :)

I have been working on this car for quite some time, and the quality will differ on different parts, depending on how early I was working on it. There's some guesswork on alot of details, which is hard to see on pictures. I struggle most with the shape of the nose. The cockpit is also a challenge to get decent looking. It's easier to add smaller details, but the poly count is getting high though! :giggle:

Attachments

• RA_301.jpg
    RA_301.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 118
  • RA_301_2.jpg
    RA_301_2.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 107
  • RA_301_3.jpg
    RA_301_3.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 97
  • RA_273.jpg
    RA_273.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 95
Great choices, look forward to seeing what you come up with - all amongst the prettiest single seater GP cars ever IMO.

Assuming that's the RA301 pictured, I see what you mean about the nose - on most pics it looks a bit wider or shorter and the edges a bit more 'squared' off.

Great choices, look forward to seeing what you come up with - all amongst the prettiest single seater GP cars ever IMO.

Assuming that's the RA301 pictured, I see what you mean about the nose - on most pics it looks a bit wider or shorter and the edges a bit more 'squared' off.
Thank you Rodger! I agree. Yes exactly. I will see if I can fix this :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.