Honda NSX GT3 Soundmod

Sounds Honda NSX GT3 Soundmod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
DJDIalga1 submitted a new resource:

Honda NSX GT3 Soundmod - Deep NSX V6 Sound

Disclaimer: The soundmod is for the Honda NSX GT3 released on the GTPlanet Forums. At the Current time of me Posting this(02/04/2020) the car is on Version 1.2

This is my 3rd Public Soundmod release, and by far my best one yet.
I learned a couple new tricks while I was away after the completion of the Huracan ST Evo, and might I ay it's allowed for very impessive results. The approach sound is now 2-Step Fade,, having a far away sound, and a close-up sound to improve fly-bys. I also...

Read more about this resource...

After watching the video, I decided to also change the sound. But I didn’t hear the characteristic exhaust clap when changing gears. What can I do about it?

So glad you posted this for a few reasons.

1.) Sounds great. Don't really know what the real car is supposed to sound like, but this is an improvement over what came with the mod IMO.

2.) Didn't even know this car mod existed and have been looking for an NSX GT3 mod ever since I got the game with no luck.

3.) Been painting some Castrol liveries for a couple other cars I like to drive and was never sure of the Castrol green. The car mod has a Castrol livery in it so I was finally able to get the correct green color code.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 31.3%