HistorX Mod Version 1.96 & DL link

As a avid GTL club racer im always on the look out for the next GTL, and after a good few days testing with fellow club drivers im very impressed with this mod,
I feel it may be a successor to GTL for a club racing, the ffb is very good with the real feel plugin, superb sounds from the cars plenty of well made liveries and a great selection of cars to choose from.

Who is driving this mod would any be interested in using this mod for club racing, with the added bonus
of other content from Rfactor to be used once in a while for fun nights, If we get enough interest i will consider running a few test nights to see how it all comes together as a package.

HistorX mod Click me
to install you will need to follow the instruction but it nice and simple,

As HistorX has a torrent file to download it from, I've uploaded it to my mega account also
here is a link to historX

Part 1
Click Me
Part 2
Click Me
Readme and instructions (please read them before and after installing
Click Me updated 23/03/2017

if you have any problems please use this thread to ask for help
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/historx-mod-version-1-96.80620/

hint and tips for the mod
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/historx-hints-and-tips.83442/

Last edited:
hello all, i have a bit of a query about this wonderul mod. i have followed the install manual to the letter and whenever i try to start historX the logo that you get on the desktop before all of the intro videos in a normal install of rF. am i missing something here??

hello all, i have a bit of a query about this wonderul mod. i have followed the install manual to the letter and whenever i try to start historX the logo that you get on the desktop e all sof the intro videos in a normal install of rF. am i missing something here??
Not sure what you mean? Can you explain a bit more?
Does rFactor crash when loading the first screen?

After seeing that a Can-Am 71 mod exists and getting my hands on it, I am wondering how I would install that. My only RF1 install is HistorX and I don't want to mess it up. Should I install RF1 to another folder and go from there? Can I do that through Steam?

After seeing that a Can-Am 71 mod exists and getting my hands on it, I am wondering how I would install that. My only RF1 install is HistorX and I don't want to mess it up. Should I install RF1 to another folder and go from there? Can I do that through Steam?
HistorX mod team recommend a separate install for HistorX, so I would make a fresh install of rF1 for other mods. There is a tutorial of how to do this for a Steam install of rF1 somewhere. I guess Google would find it for you, but if you get stuck, ask again. :thumbsup:

the HistorX mod is protected, because you need to own a copy of GT Legends. As far as I know, you cannot drive the cars unless you follow the correct installation procedure. Unless you are trying to legally install the complete mod, this is not the correct place to ask. Sorry.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back