Historic GT 1.96 Track Pack

Download Link, Google Drive - 5.88Gb

One of the best mods for this old game, Historic GT 1.96, is worth downloading. Get the mod Here.
Like many others, I enjoyed the mod so much that I went searching for all the tracks so I could play the championship and enjoy some offline racing. But most of the tracks are no longer available. And with this mod being so old, It seemed I would never find them. After many hours of searching, I found this track pack and would like to make it available for anyone who wants to try it for themselves.

This track pack is a real trip through memory lane, containing many of the great tracks that were later converted to many other games and a few lost to history.

I want to thank all the track builders who are too numerous to name, And I hope this file Is allowed to stay as a way of preserving this piece of sim racing history.

Enjoy.
Speednut357

Is there a list of tracks, before I download 6GB of files?

Thanks.
Here you go
Historic_GT_1.96.png

Download Link, Google Drive - 5.88Gb

One of the best mods for this old game, Historic GT 1.96, is worth downloading. Get the mod Here.
Like many others, I enjoyed the mod so much that I went searching for all the tracks so I could play the championship and enjoy some offline racing. But most of the tracks are no longer available. And with this mod being so old, It seemed I would never find them. After many hours of searching, I found this track pack and would like to make it available for anyone who wants to try it for themselves.

This track pack is a real trip through memory lane, containing many of the great tracks that were later converted to many other games and a few lost to history.

I want to thank all the track builders who are too numerous to name, And I hope this file Is allowed to stay as a way of preserving this piece of sim racing history.

Enjoy.
Speednut357
Thanks for this.
The 70stracks even contains a working Montjuich.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back