rF2 Historic F3 @ Barbagallo Raceway - Thu 01Feb18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi all. Genuine question: As these are old school open-wheelers I'd think the use of H gate and clutch would be the best way to drive these, but rfactor 2 allows people to flatshift and use paddles on cars that had H pattern boxes.Is there a penalty/delay for people using autoshifting and autoclutch and paddles?

Hi all. Genuine question: As these are old school open-wheelers I'd think the use of H gate and clutch would be the best way to drive these, but rfactor 2 allows people to flatshift and use paddles on cars that had H pattern boxes.Is there a penalty/delay for people using autoshifting and autoclutch and paddles?
No ,rF2 dont have advanced gearbox ,but you can basically also flat shift with your H shifter.
AC have this in the damage department , but only really works when damage on server go above 50 %

I would encourage everybody who owns an H pattern shifter, to use it with these cars. But that's all I can do. I race with many of the guys who've signed up, and they will all be using H shifter I think. If people wanna gain an advantage, then I guess that's up to them. The focus of this event, will be on everybody having fun and not so much on competition. It's not so much about where you finish, but how you go about achieving that result. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back