Cars Hire someone to make me a mod?

Forgive me if this isn't the right place, but I found a mod for a vintage 1976 Aston Martin V8 Vantage, and I'd really like to slightly modify it so it's capable of a little bit of touring style racing, and I'd like to make 10 different liveries... I'm happy to pay the right person for their time! Thanks!

Perhaps it's because I have a new account, but I'm not allowed to post in the modding section, so that's why this post is here.

You misunderstood the post above you. Itcars is pointing you to a dedicated thread for all kinds of AC requests, not hijacking this thread for the "power and glory mod" that shows on the link preview.

Bummer if you're required more posts to use that subforum.

Requests are pretty much a complete waste of time. So they ask if everyone sticks them in that thread and not fill up the forum with request threads. The simple fact is almost nobody is going to see a request and think "oh hey that's what I will do next" Pretty much all modders do what they want and rarely look to outside sources for ideas.

The only way you will get the attention of a modder is with money and lots of it as this stuff isn't cheap.

I once made 50€ an hour for a couple of skins, it was the only time I ever did this for money, so I don't have a huge reference, but just to ballpark the amount of money you would have to spend for this.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%