Highlight Delays

right the highlights for bahrain it will uploaded after the chinese grand prix as it takes long to edit the video the last one was fine cos i got a extra day off from college but i havent this time so apologies for the delay it will be done ok

ok, i have more bad news, as some of you know my pc was lagging and i thought reinstalling windows would solve the problem, but unfortunately it turned out my Hard Drive was malfunctioned and as a result put a new hard drive in with the old one

now since the Highlights are on the old hard drive and i need a Second sata cable to connect two HDD's at the same time, which will take another week or so, the Highlights with Regret will be a Week late and will be back to a normal work time scale after Korea (since there is a extra week gap between Korea and the unannounced GP

so i am sorry for any caused Inconvenience and i will take full responsibility for this

It will be back soon

Its now Official the Hard drive with Highlights has unfortunetly Died so i have to stasrt from Scratch again and now can infrm you that the best Time i can release highlight with no problem whatsoever is from Singapore to Brazil which will be the last WT Highlights from Me for the time being

I apologise for any inconvience or confusion caused it will be back soon but with my own graphics (much more improved)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back