High Speed Ring

Tracks High Speed Ring 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
yeah something with the map file went wrong, maybe you tried to alter it and it saved the alpha channel differently.
View attachment 539697
also some small observations: I think most objects are too bright, you use 0.5 or 0.6 for ksDiffuse and ksAmbient which may be a bit high. Your crowd in the grandstand may look and work better if you used the normal Kunos camera facing crowd mechanic (using the camera_facing.ini), which you could also use your existing texture for if you don't want the standard Kunos rendered weirdos :roflmao:

But its a great track and a great recreation of this classic as it is :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thank you for your observations and suggestions. I need to take a look at camera_facing.ini because I never understood what it was about and couldn't find a good explanation, but now I know what to do. I will definitely need it for this and my future projects. I had a problem with values and brightness of objects. Sometimes when changing objects during bad weather they were too dark. Do you have any suggestions on what values they could have?

I have a little bug.
At an exact point of the finish line I lose a lap to the rest of the competitors. It has happened to me more than once in that specific part of the track.

The video:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back