Resource icon

Misc High LOD Improvements 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
vlasovas submitted a new resource:

High LOD Improvements - High LOD MOD, High LOD F1 2013

sm3qpy.png

30lf9s2.png

x37qls.png

Goodbye quadrate tires in low resolution on the grid ...
... Goodbye quadrate cars in low resolution on the grid

High LOD Improvements - F1 2013

Mod created to improve the resolution of cars and tires of all cars on the track, with this mod, the quality you observed only in your car, you will to begin to see in the...

Read more about this resource...

hi peeps, can anybody help me a little, im new to recent PC's and Mod'ing.
my problem is that ive downloaded the file HIGH LOD and within that compressed file there is a folder zMISC then within that folder i see HIGH LOD which has a sub folder called cars which has lots of files in, also there is another folder within zMISC called Strat which is completely empty, when i watched the video of how to install i see him selecting hires textures which i just cant see.....?
i know im missing something simple, i can feel it in my bones......lol
anyhow any help from anybody on how to install this would be greatly appreciated.
as ive got a GTX Titan and im not afraid to use it ;)
Peace Out

hi peeps, can anybody help me a little, im new to recent PC's and Mod'ing.
my problem is that ive downloaded the file HIGH LOD and within that compressed file there is a folder zMISC then within that folder i see HIGH LOD which has a sub folder called cars which has lots of files in, also there is another folder within zMISC called Strat which is completely empty, when i watched the video of how to install i see him selecting hires textures which i just cant see.....?
i know im missing something simple, i can feel it in my bones......lol
anyhow any help from anybody on how to install this would be greatly appreciated.
as ive got a GTX Titan and im not afraid to use it ;)
Peace Out

hello friend, the video of the first page is very explanatory, the only difference is that you must follow in profile, the path of the F1 2013 (not the f1 2012 ) the rest of the procedure is the same basis to follow, although different mods!

but if you want to extract just open the folder "High LOD \ zMISC \ High LOD"
and copy the folder "cars", and paste in the game directory and replace everything, I recommend backing up before! (Which if installed using the "RMM" you have already automatically, besides, also serve for all your games)

ive got a HD RADEON 5670 n all i did was lower resalution by 2 settings in the game n now looks like a charm and still in HD resalution, with all the HD and DHD mods on for everything

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back