Help With Race 07 Needed

Hi new to sim racing.
I've been racing on consoles with a Thrustmaster F430 wireless cockpit which is a glorified gamepad for ps3 and pc. B
I purchased a Fanatec CSR wheel in January to use with ps3 xbox and pc.
l'm having a issue with Race07 not recognizing my laptops Nvidia Geforce gt520mx video card, I'm
wondering any here has seen this problem.

Hi Dan.
It,so a Samsung series 300 with 6gb of ram,Intel Core i3,Intel 3000hd video integrated with 2gb of ram and the Nvidia dedicated with 1gb of ram.

When I run the configuration it only shows the Intel video and when try to get it to use the Nvidia video it will not launch.

Hope you help since the Nvidia card is 2x as fast as the Intel.
Also F1 2012 demo works great with the Nvidia car.

Hi mate,

I'm going to get your post put into the Race 07 forum, where hopefully someone can help you there.

Ensure you have the latest drivers, I would also try completely uninstalling the graphic card drivers, then re-downloading them and installing them again.

Here is a guide to uninstall your graphics card drivers

Driver files should always be uninstalled before updating to newer drivers or when removing an older NVIDIA card and replacing it with a newer card. To uninstall your current NVIDIA Display Drivers from your system, follow these steps:

1) Go into your Control Panel
2) Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon
3) Select the NVIDIA Windows Display Drivers from the list of programs.
4) Click Change/Remove or Add/Remove button.
5) Confirm with Windows that you wish to continue with the uninstall

Here is a the nvidia website link to download the new driver files. - Click Me

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Don't Forget - Become a 'Licensed Member' Click Here To Apply
By becoming a 'Licensed Member' you will gain access to more races across RaceDepartment, becoming a licensed member requires you to use your real name as your forum name. Just simply state that you wish to change your forum name to your real name to speed up your Application process.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back