F1 2010 Help with my setup (pedal placement)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi

I am trying to re create a cockpit style set up for my wheel. I cant really afford a proper gaming chair and dont really like the way they are set up anyway. I prefer to sit low and have the pedals up high (about waist hight) I have a great chair and a good adjustable table to sit my wheel on.

When it comes to the pedals I need them to be slightly higher than the chair and sitting at an angle rather than flat, I had a look on ebay but cant really find anything suitable to secure the pedals to. Can anyone suggest something that will work for what I'm trying to do?

This is my solution. I tried to draw it but i'm not so good in technical drawings :). I think that you can understand. It works nice for me. Here it is.
HkC8Ox07H46ejY6Wji2MRhMMOAAcFlcjhVHoPiDsWKKHKY5sIgOIP5m6e6IdetvYV3uFWupQt2hqf50TlKVRTLKBVRLKNQQaGKUsXayigWTY0s1wDOADCZIKlcBsUdi2w6IajUAgBwTogQsg++m4ShI13QrccMjmCBcHzQ5i8BAkyKgmhMJttd34tCsRWskQbOwU1jYOAM3Pz9g0PQXRR6v1bc0ZQ6LkOP8hPK9h+QXwE3EznMtyDlgIEKmRludkOUKijuYAyrKyETGRy5fwAzve1dIwrYwrq1LYYtml5sfcf0qzYdpVDcmZg2bzWcTexGI7jFadgKheI2ROmCQqFoRemCQqFoRemCQqFoRemCQqFoRemCQqFoRemCQqFoRemCQqFoRemCQqFoRemCQqFoRemCQqFoRemCQqFoRemCQqFoRemCQqFo5f8HzhrxdqNbvHsAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

It's also adjustable to make it higher or lower, but I'll probably just sit it on my small ikea table up against the wall then I have a nice chair (also from ikea lol) I have a swinging table that sits just over the top of the chair and will have my wheel on it and then another table that will be just above my knees for my monitor :D All I need now is one of vettels spair helmets and I'll be a proper F1 driver lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back