F1 2010 Help with multiplayer (PC)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I have a very similar problem. I've got the following installed and I'm now getting the same message when going from the lobby to the race:
[RDDev] TrueAI Mod 1.4
[RDDev] Gl4dLights Weather V12
[RDDev] Realistic Cameras
[RDDev] Save Error Patch 1.01 FIX

Personally, I'm thinking it's the AI update. I'm going to try putting that back to the original before my next online race. Any thoughts?

Ok guys,

i use these modes :

-Here It Is Truelights Weather Ultra Dx11

-Better Skies

- AI_120

- Perfect Cockpit Mod V.7

- F1 2010 Enhanced Audio V1.0 (Updated)

- Pirelli Zero

- I reinstalled my game without modes to try online.

Thx guy's

Have been playing around with my mods and found the perfect cockpit v.7 makes my mulitplayer game crash when its showing the grid before a race, usually on the 3rd car. I dont have connection or lobby problems, the whole game crashes back to windows.
Change the camera files back to original and it works fine.

I spoke to the dev about this and unfortunatley he doesnt play online, so was unaware of the issue.

Have been playing around with my mods and found the perfect cockpit v.7 makes my mulitplayer game crash when its showing the grid before a race, usually on the 3rd car. I dont have connection or lobby problems, the whole game crashes back to windows.
Change the camera files back to original and it works fine.

I spoke to the dev about this and unfortunatley he doesnt play online, so was unaware of the issue.

Have you tried running a time trial quickly when you first start the game? Fixed the problem for me. It's almost like the game is looking for a camera that isnt there and crashes. Once you've run a TT the problem goes away (for me)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back