F1 2012 Help with backup!!!

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Always back up folders before modding, hard drives are big and they are cheap :)

You can force Steam to recheck the files and download any broken. modified, or out of date files, by telling Steam to verify the game files.

Run Steam > Right Click on F1 2012 > Select 'Properties' > Select 'Local Files' Tab > Select 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache

This will not effect your career save, but will leave you with a verified, standard fully patched game, and remove any mods installed

steamverify.jpg

Hi there.. managed to get my steam working again.. I didnt get the latest patch.. I read somewhere that starting a new profile can solve autosave problem.. but now I got latest patch :) I want to ask, is it possible to "hack" flashbacks for career mode? I know you can edit the database. It worked for me previously, then when the savebug hit, my flashback mod doesnt work anymore. Now in the latest patch, I havent edited the database yet. But if im halfway in a career (more like 3 races lol) and I edit now, can I then get the flashbacks to work in my subsequent races? I need those flashbacks as i ALWAYS miss a turn when changing fuel options and all the stuff.. and I always multitask.. like watching tv, or eating snacks.

Hi there.. managed to get my steam working again.. I didnt get the latest patch.. I read somewhere that starting a new profile can solve autosave problem.. but now I got latest patch :) I want to ask, is it possible to "hack" flashbacks for career mode? I know you can edit the database. It worked for me previously, then when the savebug hit, my flashback mod doesnt work anymore. Now in the latest patch, I havent edited the database yet. But if im halfway in a career (more like 3 races lol) and I edit now, can I then get the flashbacks to work in my subsequent races? I need those flashbacks as i ALWAYS miss a turn when changing fuel options and all the stuff.. and I always multitask.. like watching tv, or eating snacks.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/99-flashbacks.67304/#post-1451024

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back