Help in regards to new/replacement wheel.

I have a g27 wheel at present but it is starting to play up, grinding, catching and making funny noises. I have the Fanatec clubsport pedals V2 so I'm looking at getting a fanatec wheel. Money wise I do not have a lot to spend.
So I am looking at the Fanatec forza CSR wheel. Can anyone comment on this wheel ( pro's & cons) etc. Or even recommend another good wheel that will work with my V2 pedals. If it's any help I live in Australia. Thanks for any help given.

Maybe you should wait a few days. Fanatec will announce a new product rumors suggest it could be a direct drive wheel. If that it is the case a lot of csw bases could enter the market dropping the prizes. It still would be not super cheap, but if you can get a base for 200€ + the fromula rim it would be a really good deal.

Do you use your wheel on a console? On the PC you can use every wheel with the clubsport pedals. I heard lots of good comments on the Thrustmaster TX300 except the pedals ;)

Upvote 0
Maybe you should wait a few days. Fanatec will announce a new product rumors suggest it could be a direct drive wheel. If that it is the case a lot of csw bases could enter the market dropping the prizes. It still would be not super cheap, but if you can get a base for 200€ + the fromula rim it would be a really good deal.

Do you use your wheel on a console? On the PC you can use every wheel with the clubsport pedals. I heard lots of good comments on the Thrustmaster TX300 except the pedals ;)

I use my wheel on PC only, Will give the thrustmaster a look. Thanks for the quick reply.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back