F1 22 Help fix my MyTeam package?

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game
Hi,

I'm hoping to find somebody willing to be so kind as to help me fix my files.
I had this livery designed for me last year and due to a drastic change in my life, moving house and other things I didn't ever get chance to start my YouTube channel and begin creating...

Now I've returned and I've decided to give it a go, better late than never, when I drag the files and then enter the game the car shows only the wheels.

I first thought it just needs modular mods updating so I did put the new modular mods in the files but still I get the problems and frankly I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking at with this stuff, I'm hoping somebody out there knows what I'm talking about, knows the files they're looking at and would be kind enough to fix the files so that I can just drag and drop again....

I can't get in touch with the original designer so I'm asking anyone out there willing to help me,

Thanks for your time, I will link the files, anyone who can fix it, let me know what the issue is and if anyone can fix it and just re upload a fixed version, I'd be extremely grateful.

So here is the original files sent to me last year by the designer (old modular mods version).

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back