F1 2012 HELP ! Almost all cars spin off in one corner every lap

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Sometimes in some races I find a problem or bug in the game. On some tracks almost all cars spin off in a specific corner every lap of the race. This way i could start with a Marussia on last place and win with ease. That´s not really how it should be. I might be a reposter, i don´t know, but couldn´t find a thread here about this problem. Could someone help me please ?

Sometimes in some races I find a problem or bug in the game. On some tracks almost all cars spin off in a specific corner every lap of the race. This way i could start with a Marussia on last place and win with ease. That´s not really how it should be. I might be a reposter, i don´t know, but couldn´t find a thread here about this problem. Could someone help me please ?

Your computer lacks the necessary grunt. Get an i5 or equivalent and a reasonable graphics card, 4 gb of mem and the problem will go away. I didn't believe that the processor etc would cause such an obvious "bug" but after an upgrade and increased frame rates I sometimes wish everyone would fall of the track at professional level. Everybody pits for no reason at Abu Dhabi but i think that is a genuine bug.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back