Resource icon

Skins HELMET PACK F1 1995 - FORMULA V12 Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, thanks for your helmets! I renamed them all (so installing is easier)and combined them with the cars skinpack from the GSCE downloads. I also created my own talentfiles. Now I have a nice 1995 mod. The only parts which are missing are the helmets of the simtek drivers (verstappen en schiatterella). Are you planning on making these?

Sorry, but im stuck here. I have install many other skins for other cars, but this dont work. How to install these V12 skins exactly ? I download this helmet and the F_V12 skins from SCE mod section too. I install in the right folder (vehicles/v_12), but in the game is no car. There's no driver*.* file in the package ? Must i rename all driver files from original teams ? I try this too, but nothing happens, still no car in the game. I try the same procedure in SCE, same result. I dont know.

Can anyone help ? Where is the error ?

I have renamed all the files. So the car files and the helmet files. You also have to change the drivernames and teamnames by using a texteditor. Otherwise you still get the wrong names in game. After that i created talent files. It took me about an hour.

I have renamed all the files. So the car files and the helmet files. You also have to change the drivernames and teamnames by using a texteditor. Otherwise you still get the wrong names in game. After that i created talent files. It took me about an hour.
Hmmm, i already renamed all the files, but that's not enough. Can u give me your whole package pls ? I will try it and look how do u do that, to find the error. Would be nice.

Last edited:
I dont have permission so I am not allowed to upload the file. Only the talent files are my work, I just renamed the car and the helmet skins.

Last edited:
I'v got it. U must edit the *.veh file. "Classes" and "GenString" lines was different... I love those things.

Anyway. Nice skins, looks good. Thx.

Last edited:
U can copy all the V12 car skins and V12 helmet files into your vehicles/F_V12 folder (delete original team folders), but u must change 2 lines in the *.veh files to this, blue markers:

DefaultLivery="Footwork Hart10.DDS"
//Extra0="Rside"
//Extra1="Lside"

HDVehicle=F_V12.hdv
Graphics=F_V12.gen
Spinner=F_V12_Spinner.gen
//Upgrades="F_V12_Upgrades.ini" // Vehicle upgrades information
GenString=GLD // Used to generate GMT names in *.gen file
Cameras=F_V12_Cams.cam // Defaults to cams.cfg in UserData directory
Sounds=F_V12.sfx
HeadPhysics=F_V12_Headphysics.ini // Affects driver eyepoint only
Cockpit=F_V12_cockpitinfo.ini

BaseVehiclePrice=0
UnlockExperience=0

//////////////////////////TEAM HISTORY AND INFORMATION///////////////////////////////////////////

Number=10
Team="Footwork Hart"
PitGroup="Group15"
Driver="Taki Inoue"
Description="F_V12: Taki Inoue #10"
Engine="V12"
Manufacturer="Reiza"
Classes="F-V12"

FullTeamName="Footwork Hart"
TeamFounded=
TeamHeadquarters=""
TeamStarts=0